Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Interac owes me $90

OMFG, I got a voice-mail message last night from Interac's home office in Tokyo, and for the second time they have rejected my Certified Letter of Graduation. This time the problem was the tense of the last sentence of letter. Although previous sentences in letter stated that I have completed all necessary course work for my Bachelor's in Arts for East Asian Studies, they say they can't accept the letter because the last sentence said, that the degree will be awarded by the Chancellor. WTF Interac! The letter clearly states that I have completed all necessary course work. I was told that a Certified Letter of Graduation will be okay since they knew I graduated in June and it would take a while until records were updated showing that I had graduated. So thats two (2) letters they have rejected. The first was rejected because it didn't show that I had graduated. Cost to mail by FedEx: $50, Now this letter got kicked back. Cost to mail by FedEx: $40. Cost of the headache all this mailing is causing my broke-ass: Fuckin' priceless!

No comments: